Products like: Pizza, Liquid on the filling, Custom weight, etc.
The plugin makes it possible to sell Products as whole or in parts: 0.5 1.5 etc.
- Pizza. You can sell 1.5 Pizzas, or a quarter. With the price set for 1 piece.
- Liquids on tap. For example, Kerosene or Olive oil. You can sell 1.5 liters, with the price set for 1 liter.
- Bulk materials. For example, Tobacco or Golden Sand. You can sell 0.1 g at a price quoted for 1 g.
* You can set the Minimum product quantity for all Products by default (preset = 1). But at the same time, each Product can have its own Minimum Quantity value.
* You can set the Step of Changing the quantity of goods for all Products by default (preset = 1). But at the same time, each Product can have its own value for the Change in Quantity Step.
* Works correctly with Variable Products.
* Unlike the regular version, the Minimum Quantity and Quantity Change Step can be set Separate for each of the Variable Product Variations.
* Implemented an Adaptive Mechanism for control the selected Quantity of Product when changing Options:
1. The buyer selected Option “Red” (Min = 1.5 Step = 0.5) and selected Quantity “2”
2. Changed the Option to “Black” (Min = 0.5 Step = 0.25).
3. The Min & Step of these Options are different. Therefore, in Option “Black” we reset the selected Quantity to Min 0.5
1. The buyer selected Option “Black” (Min = 0.5 Step = 0.25) and selected Quantity “2”
2. Changed the Option to “White” (Min = 0.5 Step = 0.25).
3. The Min & Step of these Options are equal. Therefore, in the “White” Option we leave the selected Quantity = 2
* Works with PHP 7.4 (min PHP 5.4 for previous versions WP)
* Works with WooCommerce v5.5.2 (min v3.4.8)
* Works with WP 5.8 (min 5.0)
- Upload ‘decimal-product-quantity-for-woocommerce-pro’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Check that you have installed the version of the plugin “Decimal Product Quantity for WooCommerce” not lower than v1.4 (if the free version was not installed, then go to step 4)
- Deactivate plugin “Decimal Product Quantity for WooCommerce” (if exist). But do not uninstall until complete installation PRO version. This is necessary to save the settings Min & Step Quantities of the Products.
- Activate the plugin “Decimal Product Quantity for WooCommerce PRO” through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If everything is OK, then you can now uninstall the free plugin “Decimal Product Quantity for WooCommerce”.
- If you have any problems – please ask for support.