“Users Login Monitor” – A freeware plugin, for daily-notify site administrator, about users who logged in during the day.
- Ext Security.
- Even without going to the site admin area, you will be informed about the activity of the current day.
- Any person can be a recipient of notifications. Not necessarily the Administrator.
- Now in the Admin console you have a new widget with a list of users in order of decreasing Login time.
- Determine and save the IP address, device and browser details, from which the was made Login. (if your server is configured correctly)
- It is important to understand that the time to enter the site and the time of the last activity of the user are different events.