Products like: Pizza, Liquid on the filling, Custom weight, etc.
The plugin makes it possible to sell Products as whole or in parts: 0.5 1.5 etc.
- Pizza. You can sell 1.5 Pizzas, or a quarter. With the price set for 1 piece.
- Liquids on tap. For example, Kerosene or Olive oil. You can sell 1.5 liters, with the price set for 1 liter.
- Bulk materials. For example, Tobacco or Golden Sand. You can sell 0.1 g at a price quoted for 1 g.
= Futured =
* You can set the Minimum product quantity for all Products by default (preset = 1). But at the same time, each Product can have its own Minimum Quantity value.
* You can set the Step of Changing the quantity of goods for all Products by default (preset = 1). But at the same time, each Product can have its own value for the Change in Quantity Step.
* You can set the Default – Choice product quantity for all Products by default (preset = 1). But at the same time, each Product can have its own Default – Choice Quantity value.
* You can set the Maximum product quantity for all Products. But at the same time, each Product can have its own Maximum Quantity value.
* Auto correction “No valid value” customer enters to nearest valid value.
* Auto correction considering with “Maximum allowed for Product”.
* Works with WP 6.2 (min 5.0)
* Works with WooCommerce v7.5.0 (min v3.4.8)
Version: 5.19 (2023.03.31) You can download it from here
Download “decimal-product-quantity-for-woocommerce.zip” decimal-product-quantity-for-woocommerce_v5.19.zip – Downloaded 137 times – 14 KB
Or from the Official WordPress Repository
== Installation ==
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
== Screenshots ==
- screenshot-1.png Admin page | WooCommerce -> Setup -> Products -> Inventory. Here are the “default” Fields for all Products: “Minimum product quantity”, “Step of Changing”, “Default preset Quantity” & “Maximum product quantity”.
- screenshot-2.png Admin page | Goods -> Stocks. Here are the Fields: “Minimum product quantity”, “Step of Changing”, “Default preset Quantity” & “Maximum product quantity” – which override the “default” values.
- screenshot-3.png Product page. The Quantity field has a Decimal value.
- screenshot-3.png Cart page. The Quantity field has a Decimal value. Subtotals / Totals are recalculated.
7 thoughts on “Decimal Product Quantity for WooCommerce”
I am using hello barn product table. I have variation products. Can a default amount be added to your min max amounts? example min 5.60 step 7.40 default 233.40
It is interesting. I’ll try to add this feature in the next version.
Now it’s Possible. V2.7
Download & Try please.
We use your useful Decimal Product Quantity Version 1.6.1 for WooCommerce Version 6.5.1 and it work’s good
but we use smart manager Version 6.0.0 the stock is ok with decimal but the total sales from woo commerce doesn’t show decimals
i don’t know if it is possible to get decimals in total sale ?
Can I see your store site?
I hope my message finds you well and healthy!
I like your plugin Decimal Product Quantity for WooCommerce and it is very usefull but was wondering if its possible to display quantity field to all pages like shop,home etc.
It would be more awesome if it is compatible with ajax requests.
I’ll try to do it in the next version.