Products like: Pizza, Liquid on the filling, Custom weight, etc.
The plugin makes it possible to sell Products as whole or in parts: 0.5 1.5 etc.
- Pizza. You can sell 1.5 Pizzas, or a quarter. With the price set for 1 piece.
- Liquids on tap. For example, Kerosene or Olive oil. You can sell 1.5 liters, with the price set for 1 liter.
- Bulk materials. For example, Tobacco or Golden Sand. You can sell 0.1 g at a price quoted for 1 g.
= Futured =
* You can set the Minimum product quantity for all Products by default (preset = 1). But at the same time, each Product can have its own Minimum Quantity value.
* You can set the Step of Changing the quantity of goods for all Products by default (preset = 1). But at the same time, each Product can have its own value for the Change in Quantity Step.
*Works with WooCommerce specifics v5.5.1
Version: 1.3 (2021.08.09) You can download it from here
== Installation ==
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
== Screenshots ==
- screenshot-1.png Admin page | WooCommerce -> Setup -> Products -> Inventory. Here are the “default” Fields for all Products: “Minimum product quantity” & “Step of Changing”.
- screenshot-2.png Admin page | Goods -> Stocks. Here are the Fields: “Minimum product quantity” & “Step of Changing”, which override the “default” values.
- screenshot-3.png Product page. The Quantity field has a Decimal value.
- screenshot-3.png Cart page. The Quantity field has a Decimal value. Subtotals / Totals are recalculated.