Displays a Message that the Form is not Active, instead of a blank page. Separate Messages & Control for each Forms.
If the GF Form has the “is_active” option = False, then when it is displayed via the Shortcode
Such behavior may cause confusion and questions from Users.
And even the owner of the Site will not always be able to immediately understand what is happening.
Plugin “No Active for GravityForms” displays a normal Message that this Form is not Active.
And everything immediately becomes clear. Everyone is happy. ))
* Only Admin Can View & Set Controls for G-Forms.
* You can change the appearance of the Message through CSS Styles.
* Option: “Default Message” affects all G-Forms, if individual parameters for this Form are not specified.
* The Control options are found on the Settings page of each G-Forms.
* All G-Forms, after activating the Plugin, automatically set-up active control.
* Works with PHP 7.4 (min PHP 5.4 for previous versions WP)
* Tested with Gravity Forms up to 2.4.23
Normal automatic installation.