An extended version of the free plugin “Page and Post Description” to expand the functionality of the standard Output List of Posts and Pages of all Custom Types in WP Admin.
Posts and Pages do not have Descriptions by default, but sometimes, when a lot of time passes, it can be difficult to remember what exactly is written in a particular page. And you have to spend time opening this Post to see its contents. A small Description – like a Note, can be of great help in some situations.
It is this new “Description” Field that is added to each Post. And it can be changed both on the Edit page (in the form of a Widget), and directly in the List of Posts (Posts and Pages)
The “Description” field (for brevity in the List named “Note” to make the most of the workspace and at the same time avoid abbreviations) is highlighted on a separate line for the entire width of the List, because these Descriptions can be long and detailed. Otherwise, there is no point in them.
This Plugin gives you this opportunity.
Features and Capabilities:
- Works for Pages and Posts for any Castoms Post-Types.
- Does not add a new Column to the List, compressing the standard set of Post Columns to inconvenience.
- The “Description” can be edited on the Edit Pages or directly in the List without the need to update.
- You can separately select on which Lists the plugin “Page and Post Description” will work for any Post-Type.
- Automatic finding of all Castoms Post-Types and their connection.
Normal automatic installation.