In the Profile of each User, you can select one or more Subdivisions to which this User is related.
Additionally, it is possible to temporarily Include / Disconnect Users in this Subdivision Structure, without excluding him from a particular Subdivision. This can be useful in some internal situations, such as Academic Leave, etc.
= Futured =
* The number of Levels and Sublevels is not limited.
* The current User does not have the ability to edit his Divisions to which he belongs. The Administrator or Human Resources Manager is expected to establish these links.
* Add Column: “Department” on Admin -> Users List.
* Option: Show Column: “Department” (On/Off).
Current version: 2.6 (2021.10.05) can be downloaded from this site.
== Installation ==
Normal automatic installation.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
== Screenshots ==
- screenshot-1.png Page: Admin | Users. Section”Departments”.
- screenshot-2.png Page: Admin | Users -> Departments. Hierarchical Structure.
- screenshot-3.png Page: Setup -> Org. Departments. Options.
- screenshot-4.png Page: Users with Department Column.