“New Users Monitor” – A freeware plugin that will help you quickly find out that you have already been hacked. This is main task of ‘NUM’. Well, in general, ‘NUM’ will inform about the appearance of a new user in WP. If you are an administrator, then such an event is important to you.
* All new users will be highlighted in red until Admin confirm each of them in User-Profile.
* This plugin has already helped out many times when some of our sites were hacked. But we quickly found out about it. And we were able to fast stop the problem.
* With the active Option: “Deny Login if User is not confirmed”, you will sleep much more peacefully.
Version: 2.14 (2022.06.09) You can download it from here
Download “new-users-monitor.zip” new-users-monitor_-v2.14.zip – Downloaded 89 times – 11 KB
- Ext Security.
- You may not know that your site has already been hacked. Set the scan period for the Database. (1 hour – default)
- There are many ways to add a new user to the system, without your knowledge. (even with the inactive WP option “Anyone can register”)
- This plugin will promptly notify you that a new user has registered on your site. If a new user appears (and if it is not legitimate, then it is more likely that it will be an Administrator), you will be notified by mail.
- Now the console has a widget that displays all new users. Now in the Admin console you have a new widget with a list of new users, and those that you have not yet confirmed are highlighted in red. A new user, even with Administrator rights, can not confirm himself.
- The “Users” Table has a sortable Column “Confirm” ON/OFF. Users who are not Verified are highlighted in red.
- Option: “Allow to change Settings – only for Admin”. Default = ON
- Option: “Deny Login if User is not confirmed”. Default = ON
- Integration with “Adaptive Login Action“.